TOP 10 TIPS ON STAMMERING CURE by PARTHA BAGCHI
Are you suffering from stammering? Is talking to others your biggest fear?
Are you tensed, humiliated, depressed and have lost all hope in life due to your stammering?
Partha Bagchi helps you to overcome your stammering no matter how old or how severe your stuttering is. Here are the top 10 tips by Partha Bagchi to help you overcome your stammering :
1. Believe in yourself that you too have the right and the ability to speak stammer-free.
2. Life is too short to be sad and worrying about your stammering. Try to be cheerful and lively, instead of thinking negatively and pessimistically.
3. Don’t make stammering your reality. If you think you will stammer then you are most likely to do so. Instead think that there is a chance that probably this time around things are going to be different. You may not face stammering at all.
4. Being relaxed and staying relaxed helps your body and mind to work in tandem and help you voice out your heart.
5. Don’t beat yourself up if you stammer a few times. Focus on the number of words that you spoke fluently, which when compared to the number of words you stammer in, is huge!!!
6. Breathe, for it is the essence of life and it is what is going to help you speak fluently. When your body is tensed, your breathing becomes restricted. Relax yourself in order to breathe fully and to keep your breath while speaking.
7. Keep your mind calm so that your mind is totally free and aware.
8. Rather than concentrating on your stammering, keep your focus on connecting with the person and feel the difference in your speaking experience instantly.
9. If the root of stammering lies in fear, then it is time to apply the age-old remedy for fear – FACING IT HEAD ON. Once you confront the feared object or activity, the fear vanishes like thin smoke.
AND LAST, BUT NOT THE LEAST
10. Think about all the things that can go right for you while speaking to someone instead of thinking about the worst possibilities that can only pose problems for you.
AND IN THE END….
“REMEMBER STAMMERING IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR YOU, THINKING TOO MUCH OVER IT OFTEN BECOMES THE PROBLEM!!!”
For more information on stammering or stuttering and to clear your doubts feel free to visit Partha Bagchi’s website http://www.stammeringcurecentre.com or you can also write to share your views and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.